More qualified applicants for your open jobs. With job portals you only reach about 20% of potential applicants. We reach the other 80% of passively searching applicants for you with active digital marketing campaigns.Zv'yazhitʹsya z namy
We work exclusively for companies in the real estate industry, construction industry and construction supply industry.
Through powerful campaigns, you increase the visibility of your employer brand and attract potential candidates for your open positions.
We control the campaigns perfectly for you and take over the complete management for your digital recruitment.